India vs England Test, ODI and t20 Series

England buffed it today. No demons in the wicket. We’ve chased 300+ numerously. Kept losing wickets at wrong occasions. Curran our no8 taught our batsman how to bat with a sense of responsibility, seems as if our so called attacking brand of cricket, sometimes means we lose our head and throw our wickets away for the sake of it.

England buffed it today. No demons in the wicket. We’ve chased 300+ numerously. Kept losing wickets at wrong occasions. Curran our no8 taught our batsman how to bat with a sense of responsibility, seems as if our so called attacking brand of cricket, sometimes means we lose our head and throw our wickets away for the sake of it.

They should have won the ODI series.

This "brand of cricket" is a load of crap.

They only know how to play one way. When things get tough they got no plan B.

Test cricket they don't have the right players with the right mindset to play that format other than root.

The decision to not run singles to keep Curran on stike possibly led to the England loss by 7 runs.
True that never thought about it in that way ...but Curran although played well and got England close ...I think he messed up should have gone earlier and not left it so late ..

England team have got the mentality to hit every ball. It don't work like that.

You need to take singles be patient especially in the middle overs where games are usually won or lost.

England team have got the mentality to hit every ball. It don't work like that.

You need to take singles be patient especially in the middle overs where games are usually won or lost.
It’s a very fragile mentality to have. When the going gets tough, they all bottle it. That mentality may work playing at home, but going away on slower wickets, you won’t get nowhere playing this ‘aggressive brand’ of cricket

It’s a very fragile mentality to have. When the going gets tough, they all bottle it. That mentality may work playing at home, but going away on slower wickets, you won’t get nowhere playing this ‘aggressive brand’ of cricket

Spot on mate.

I could be wrong but I am sure India is coming to England in the series for the major test series. If true England would be huge favourties due to the dukes ball and how the balls swings and moves here and think India will struggle but we know England are good at home.

Its away where they get found out and fear come October time this year when world cup begins we will see them choke under pressure. Its india title to lose tbh. Only new zealand I think could push India because england are very hit and miss on these sub continent pitches.

Spot on mate.

I could be wrong but I am sure India is coming to England in the series for the major test series. If true England would be huge favourties due to the dukes ball and how the balls swings and moves here and think India will struggle but we know England are good at home.

Its away where they get found out and fear come October time this year when world cup begins we will see them choke under pressure. Its india title to lose tbh. Only new zealand I think could push India because england are very hit and miss on these sub continent pitches.
Totally agree with you, its like once we win at home, everything is covered up, almost as if we paper over the cracks.

We have no real seam bowlers for away tours, Andersons on his last legs, and broady only has a few years left in him. We have no proper test batsman bar root, who can play long innings and hold the middle order together.

The WT20 is surely indias to lose, come october, we will bottle a crucial game again and our demise will be due to this brand of cricket.

Back