Indian Instant Pot Cookbook - Traditional 500 Indian Recipes for Beginners with Vegan and Meat meals (Kindle Edition) Free @ Amazon

Agreed mate I used to do odd jobs for an Asian couple sadly passed away now and used to be there from 9am till about 6pm and his wife couldn't speak good English always cooking fresh food chappatie curry somosa onion salad and used to make me and my partner a container of curry few samosa and chappatie wrapped in kitchen foil for tea when got home.
Never took a penny off them for jobs I used to do as sounds daft but cooked for me whilst there and food to take home.

Thats what I mean mate such people are amazing with how they care for others even with something simple as cooking.

Its just that asian people have it deep rooted in them from young age to always care and provide for others who ever they may be.

With us whenever we ever had work needed done in the past or anyone come around we have always put food on the table for them and given to go as well as just think its right thing to do.

Last edited:
Back