Indian Instant Pot Cookbook - Traditional 500 Indian Recipes for Beginners with Vegan and Meat meals (Kindle Edition) Free @ Amazon

Trust me alot of great delicious recipes if anyone loves indian Asian food.

One famous one for my family is Cod fish marinated in spices cooked in a masala and then thinly sliced potatoes fried put into the dish and alongside chapattis

Trust me alot of great delicious recipes if anyone loves indian Asian food.

One famous one for my family is Cod fish marinated in spices cooked in a masala and then thinly sliced potatoes fried put into the dish and alongside chapattis
Mate I could eat Indian every night of the week love the stuff

Beautiful food mate. Brought up on it.

So many different dishes from meat to vegetarian.

For instance just had aloo goby. Not my favourite but nice vegetarian dish.

Beautiful food mate. Brought up on it.

So many different dishes from meat to vegetarian.

For instance just had aloo goby. Not my favourite but nice vegetarian dish.
F**kin love aloo gobi, I love spicy food aswell, I absolutely love chicken chat and aloo gobi together, just dribbled a little lol

Had aloo gobi earlier on, has to be best one yet. Everything was sheer perfection. From masala, to all spices. Usually not big fan of it. But was delicious today.

I love chicken mate. Also beef. lamb, fish all nice with spices.

Had aloo gobi earlier on, has to be best one yet. Everything was sheer perfection. From masala, to all spices. Usually not big fan of it. But was delicious today.

I love chicken mate. Also beef. lamb, fish all nice with spices.
Yeah i love all meat specially lamb and chicken, love fish pakoras m8 so bad

Im hungry again mate :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Fish Pakoras :love:

Went to grab few things for parents yesterday, fancied getting masala fish for us as we havent had it for MONTHS and queue was quite long so just drove off lol.

Have some curry houses near me, walking distance.

TBH prices rip off. Two kebabs, £6!!!

Plus they put too much oil in the food. Hate that. Proper indian food aint filled with oil like some of these takeaways put.

A nice chicken tikka saag with 3 roti and keema rice yum yum and channelkings favourite drink pepsi max.
Or a chicken tikka masala with pilu rice.
Sihk kebab starters with meat samosa and yoghurt mint sauce

Stop mate honestly I will get obese at this stage :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

If your in manchester some really nice restaurants on wilmslow road.

Mate if you get a chance try aloo paratha with fresh yoghurt. Yum yum.

BTW mate if you ever have our saag you will never ever have chicken saag. No joke when we make it I literally eat saag for a good week. Never touch any other food lol. One of my Favourite foods. Who would have thought all greens blended together would be so delicious :LOL::LOL:

Cant beat ice cold Pepsi Max (y) Think should be their spokesman :ROFLMAO:

I normally get a shami kebab starter, which is called reshmi kebab at my new favourite place, it's a minced spiced lamb patty wrapped in a thin omelette with side salad, very nice.
I normally have a chicken dish like pathia or jalfrezi or if I'm feeling exceptionally hungry I get a tandoori mixed grill, lamb chops and chicken portion, also huge chunks of lamb and chicken and a kofti with salad and either a puri bread or plain nan but it's pricey.

It's the best around but everything's separate
Curry 5
Rice 2
Bread 2.50
Sides 3

Ye I have also noted ones around my area really expensive guess they know people will pay.

I love spicy lamb chops and lamb kebabs.

Tried various lamb tikka but also found it to be dry.

Masala fish is only best with cod not any other fish in my experience.

Whether meat or vegetarian currries. Love chicken and lamb karahi. Takes good hour to cook so order before hand. Then you have tarka daal. My favourite version of daal.

Too many dishes lol

The nicest Indian food I've ever had wasn't from a takeaway.
Back in my 20's I worked installing insulation in residential properties. ..this particular day we were in Blackburn on a row of terraced houses, the lad I worked with was a bit cheeky and upfront, as soon as we got started he asked the lady "have you got any samosas or bhaji? "
She just laughed but 10 mins later came out with a plate of hot snacks and some hot tea and coffee.
They were the best samosa I've ever had in my life and those little onion bhajis were fantastic, both easily better than anything you could buy in any supermarket.

He'd worked in the street a few times in the past fortnight and knew what the folk were like, very kind and hospitable. I've never tasted Indian snack food as good as that ever since, probably because it was freshly made

I agree mate not fan of takeaways as much. Restaurants though they are are some which provide delicious food.

But still stick to what I have always said nothing and I mean nothing beats fresh home cooked food.

Love meat and vegetable samosa and onion bhajis. Dare I say our home cooked ones cant be touched lol.

Another thing is mate with asian food that is cooked fresh such people put love into it as they want to make sure its always tasty.

I agree mate not fan of takeaways as much. Restaurants though they are are some which provide delicious food.

But still stick to what I have always said nothing and I mean nothing beats fresh home cooked food.

Love meat and vegetable samosa and onion bhajis. Dare I say our home cooked ones cant be touched lol.

Another thing is mate with asian food that is cooked fresh such people put love into it as they want to make sure its always tasty.
Agreed mate I used to do odd jobs for an Asian couple sadly passed away now and used to be there from 9am till about 6pm and his wife couldn't speak good English always cooking fresh food chappatie curry somosa onion salad and used to make me and my partner a container of curry few samosa and chappatie wrapped in kitchen foil for tea when got home.
Never took a penny off them for jobs I used to do as sounds daft but cooked for me whilst there and food to take home.

Back