WooshBuild infinity

gray1313

TK Veteran
hi had infinity on my h2h with open atv 6.3 now since it came out and for the last month or so when my box reboots after updates or if i restart it my self it takes forever to to restart and get back to a channel it does eventually but takes forever do you think i should do a reflash

As you probably know, ATV 6.3 is not a stable release. the chances are a software update in it has caused this issue.

Try reflashing the box with the latest nightly build of ATV 6.3 if you are happy using a beta release, or 6.2 if you want a more (hmm) stable release. and then install the build.

As you probably know, ATV 6.3 is not a stable release. the chances are a software update in it has caused this issue.

Try reflashing the box with the latest nightly build of ATV 6.3 if you are happy using a beta release, or 6.2 if you want a more (hmm) stable release. and then install the build.
ok i will flash online the latest 6.3 zgemmah2h-20190420_usb.zip is this the latest thanks

hi had infinity on my h2h with open atv 6.3 now since it came out and for the last month or so when my box reboots after updates or if i restart it my self it takes forever to to restart and get back to a channel it does eventually but takes forever do you think i should do a reflash
I use 6.3 Beta with Infinity on H2H but only because it fixes the Freeview sound issue. I still use 6.2 on H2S. However as 6.3 is still Beta the software updates could cause problems, so if possible keep using 6.2 until 6.3 is Official.

ok i tried the latest atv 6.3 with infinity and box still takes ages and i mean ages to reboot so done a fresh install with open atv latest 6.2 with infinity and its still taking a life time to reboot this only started happening month or so ago any ideas is box on its way out or any sugestions thanks from gray

still the same with open atv 6.2 dont get it been ruunning ok till a month ago and with infinity on and i put infinity on as soon as it was released did notice some of the settings hadnt changed like i had recordings and time shift /timeshift settings set to disabled and there still on disabled thought they would of changed back to 2 seconds as i didnt save any settings seems like the box isnt doing a fresh install so ive got loads of bloat on the box just my thinking that no idea realy help me if you can it takes well over 10 to 15 mins to reboot

Have you any mem card or HDD plugged in ?

Just to try it, remove every device and try a barebones oATV flash and re-boot.

This will prove if its internal or external mem/device causing the inordinate delay.

have epg set to only automatic boot which is once every morning and i have a 500gb external hdd connected by usb

have epg set to only automatic boot which is once every morning and i have a 500gb external hdd connected by usb
it looks like the box is scanning the 500gb hdd each time it reboots, there may be some check or something running in the background, remove the hdd and reboot

same will try again in a bit been trying all sorts since this morning even removed plugins what i didnt need and there folders need a break now

ive noticed in cron timers/cron manager is currently running and active do i need this are can i stop it

Back