Initialising usb

Hi, I have just got a H9s as an upgrade from a H2s. I tried loading infinity and I cannot initialise my usb for the epg and timeshift etc. I tried another and still the same. The box recognises the usb as the name shows. When I click yes to initialise nothing happens and box resets saying there is a problem with the software. If I click no, the box will load up however I cannot keep epg or record. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

you have to do infinity and when it says initialise press no carry on with installation the when infinity installed initialise your hard drive or usb then seperately

Hi, I have just got a H9s as an upgrade from a H2s. I tried loading infinity and I cannot initialise my usb for the epg and timeshift etc. I tried another and still the same. The box recognises the usb as the name shows. When I click yes to initialise nothing happens and box resets saying there is a problem with the software. If I click no, the box will load up however I cannot keep epg or record. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Wait until infinity has finished installing.
Reboot the box
Then initialise the usb and use as normal

Back