Install EPG

Shane C

Hello all,i turning off my firetv at the socket mistakenly and am missing my tv guide for all my channels,it says install epg on homescreen how do you do same..this is whay it looks like

Screenshot_20210703-181721_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You should be able to choose install epg. Once epg is installed you should see live with epg and choose that to see TV guide

You should be able to choose install epg. Once epg is installed you should see live with epg and choose that to see TV guide
Thanks for reply,Unfort not,i click install epg it bring me the same channel list again with no guide,im no expert on these things

Last edited:
You can't name providers publicly.
You'll have to edit your post.
If EPG isn't loading it's probably your provider, ask him what's going on.

You aren't getting off to a good start are you. Twice we've had reports for this thread...

Log out of your account and refresh the DNS. Log out by clicking the man at the top of your screen and select log out then click add user top right.
You see the option in there to refresh the DNS.
Log back in then click install EPG and wait. Then try again.

You aren't getting off to a good start are you. Twice we've had reports for this thread...

Log out of your account and refresh the DNS. Log out by clicking the man at the top of your screen then click add user.
You see the option in there.
Log back in then click install EPG and wait. Then try again.
Thank you

No it not i get through to a screen All and favourites and when i click in it says no epg found??
Have you checked with your provider what epg they provide. If it's a UK provider they might only cover UK epg and other international epg. Not many will cover epg for all channels just mainstream channels

Sounds like your provider needs to reload his epg data to his servers is it all epg that’s missing?? Have you tried using a different app to see if same issue and try clearing cache and data then re login or uninstall and re install app

Back