Satellite installed openvix on box - but cant ftp - i dont know password . i want to install xe plugin? for iptv

Usually enter box ip address press connect will say login as type root press enter if asks for password try root

There is no default password. Use a command prompt to add your own password. ie telnet 192.168.*.** then enter root which should get you into the box. Then type passwd (exactly that) and it should ask you for the new password once entered, it will ask you to enter it again. Bothe times, nothing will appear on screen but after the second time it will say that the new password has been entered correctly.
To install the XE plugin, search for enigma2-plugin-extensions-xeaio ipk and copy the ipk file to /tmp and then do a manual install.

Sorry to ask in this old thread but with my Zgemma H9S I was able to read and write data with E-Channelizer without having to enter a username and password. I have reinstalled the system and got back to OpenVix 6.4 after trying various other images and now when I want to access the box with E-Channelizer is asking me for username and password.
I can SSH with telnet into it without password (with root) and same with WinSCP no password required.
I have also created a new profile in E-channelizer but still says that needs username and password, I don't remember I ever had to set one for using E-Channelizer.
Do you know what is the cause of this? 1615748686269.png

Sorry to ask in this old thread but with my Zgemma H9S I was able to read and write data with E-Channelizer without having to enter a username and password. I have reinstalled the system and got back to OpenVix 6.4 after trying various other images and now when I want to access the box with E-Channelizer is asking me for username and password.
I can SSH with telnet into it without password (with root) and same with WinSCP no password required.
I have also created a new profile in E-channelizer but still says that needs username and password, I don't remember I ever had to set one for using E-Channelizer.
Do you know what is the cause of this? View attachment 59416
why do u need e channelizer when user stalker stb on h9s ?

Openvix needs a password now aswel. Menu, setup, network, password
Thanks, does it need password just for E-Chann? I can still get in SSH with no password and SCP also, I have not tried FTP, is that the same proto that E-Ch uses? I thought it opens a session on port 80 only?

I did not know that, I am not even sure whatexactly is, is that a bouquet manager?
its saying stb i have h9s n use stalker qt whitch is basically a stb plugin but all i did was put mac on panel n enter portal n reload no need to mess with e channelizer ,i dint anyway

Back