Installing a line

djl

Hi all.
I have installed Wooshbuild on my Zgemma H9T and find that on trying to access WB Config, when I click USB Cam Import, or Flash a Fresh OpenATV the box crashes.
Will anybody please help, as I am unable to install a line and I suspect the above is part of my problem.

Wooshbuild has been having problems with cam feeds there is a thread about it you need to manually install it from resources which you will find by pressing the 3 lines at top of page

I had a lot of problems with openatv on h9s, I didn't install a line but there were crashing problems, I opted for openvix which seems a more reliable and stable image for the box, I did add iptv and extended the flash with 8 gb micro sd card

Wooshbuild has been having problems with cam feeds there is a thread about it you need to manually install it from resources which you will find by pressing the 3 lines at top of page
Thanks for reply, I'll try and find the thread.
regards

I had a lot of problems with openatv on h9s, I didn't install a line but there were crashing problems, I opted for openvix which seems a more reliable and stable image for the box, I did add iptv and extended the flash with 8 gb micro sd card
Thanks for reply, I did try Grogbuild on VIX but couldn't clear the channels.
regards

Thanks for reply, I did try Grogbuild on VIX but couldn't clear the channels.
regards
Why not just try openvix on its own with no builds!! Works for me and there is real support for vix on world of sat, sometimes the builds can have effects on certain boxes, they did on mine!! Without upsetting the builders on here who do a great job as I have woosh and grog on other h7s

Why not just try openvix on its own with no builds!! Works for me and there is real support for vix on world of sat, sometimes the builds can have effects on certain boxes, they did on mine!! Without upsetting the builders on here who do a great job as I have woosh and grog on other h7s
Hi thanks for the interest, How do I carry it out and are there any downsides?

Hi thanks for the interest, How do I carry it out and are there any downsides?
I don't think there are any downsides, when I started having problems I contacted wos who recommended no third party builds!! and the latest openvix, just flash with usb and go from there, everything then on the box is what you put on there!! If you need latest istream ipk its on here and anything else is available here or internet,
You do need to a bit yourself but we'll worth it!! I would recommend extending the flash for this box and that is easy with openvix just follow tuition on here and internet.

I don't think there are any downsides, when I started having problems I contacted wos who recommended no third party builds!! and the latest openvix, just flash with usb and go from there, everything then on the box is what you put on there!! If you need latest istream ipk its on here and anything else is available here or internet,
You do need to a bit yourself but we'll worth it!! I would recommend extending the flash for this box and that is easy with openvix just follow tuition on here and internet.
Thanks I'll give it a try.

i was having same issues on my zgemma h9.2h, I reflashed box to openatv 6.3 and installed whoosh infinity. I then installed the softcam using putty straight onto the box { wget -O - -q http://updates.mynonpublic.com/oea/feed | bash } Once installed i downloaded softcam i needed in my case it was cccam then i placed cam into ETC folder on H9.2h using filezilla and then opened softcam panel and restarted cccam. Bingo All working good and no BSOD. Hope this helps

These pre builds are all good for newbies but if you spend the time learning to set up your own boxes from a bare image you will never need to use them and you will learn so much more.

Totally agree with moshibeth, your box will work faster and there is plenty of support out there!!

installed both ATV 6.3 & VIX on H9s systems in recent weeks, both will install without issue, the problems most people are having are as a result of the recent changes ATV have made to their OS which at the end of the day comes down to user knowledge. Backup/downloadable builds are OK for those who don't want to know how to put an image together but making your own image is always the best way to go imho as you learn so much about how your box works & therefore you know how to FIX it when it breaks

Last edited:
Back