Installing an i55

NazoDoop

TK Veteran
Dug out my i55 and i've just flashed to 6.3 with a clean install and installed whoosh

Can someone give me a brief summary on how to setup the box and enter the m3u and m3u epg please?
Just a few bullet points would be great.

Also. Are I55's still one of the best for IPTV ? If not which do you recommend ?

Last edited:
Got it setup thanks guys.

Delete post

Trying to use ipvanish. I installed " Add vpn easily " however as soon as I open it it crashes

it will crash if uv not set it up right. old i55 i wunt say was one off the best 4 iptv now as streams r a hell alot better thes days

Last edited:
Just a quick note enigma boxes are probably considered a downgrade even from a firestick now. Evreything is pretty much android plenty of good apps around and alot less buffering as android deals with codecs much better than enigma boxes.

Just a quick note enigma boxes are probably considered a downgrade even from a firestick now. Evreything is pretty much android plenty of good apps around and alot less buffering as android deals with codecs much better than enigma boxes.

Yeah i've been using the firestick for about a year now but thought i'd set up my i55 and get some use out of it

Back