WooshBuild Installing wooshbuild.

jijboy

Hi, I got a zgemma h9.2s today. I have managed to install openatv 6.3. When I click on the link on techkings for zgemma 9s the page won’t open and when I type ping box name in command prompt I get the message “ping request could not find host box name”. What am I doing wrong?

I think my reply was deleted for some reason. I got to this stage when installing on my Zgemma H9.2S and couldn't bring up the Webif because there is no link for the H9.2S under "Select the name of your box from this list and then the model" in the "Wooshbuild infinity for all enigma 2 boxes" thread.
To bring up the webif for a H9.2S you need to use http://zgemmah92s as a URL.

Shucks, weren't nuthin'. Install goes fine from then on. Nice box once the memory has been expanded with an SD card but looks like the family has settled on the BT freeview box we've got. Expect to see the H9.2S for sale shortly. :disappointed:

Basically what I’m trying to do is I got a spider box with 3 clines in it and 9 lnbs connected to it through a diseqc 8-1 connected through a diseqc 4-1. All works well and I want to transfer this onto the h9.2s so I can get some of the 4K channels too.

Back