Internet Connection is fine but no picture on paid channels (tuner lock on B)

XSONY_NGUX

TK Veteran
Ok so basically my box froze because i accidentely searched some teletext with the remote on DSayers OpemATV image.

i restarted box from the back and after turning back on the paid channels show blank and subtitles work. My lines are fine i know that and the internet connection was tested via device settings within setup all connects fine i.e. DHCP.

So i checked tuner configuration and they're correct amd tuner B shows 0% signal now and i dont know why this is happening..

I performed a scan via ABM and get timout on tuner lock and i cant find a fix, please can someone help.

Only solution for now i can think of is reflashin and starting again which i dont want to do :(

i tried resetting the mgcamd 1.38r camd that it was set to and no luck just subtitles show and black screen on paid channels.

Tuner A BBC1 at 100% SRN
Tuner B any channel via cable 0%

Someone help me please

Last edited:
Ok to add,

Tuner B channels work fine now

Tuner A freeview channels work and paid channels show blank screen. Please can someone help me?

Line is fine.

Thanks

---------- Post Merged at 03:14 AM ----------

Double check your connections and check netid also double check tuner configuration
I have bro tuner B works now but Tuner A channels not working onlY FTA. The subtitles get displayed via teletext at the bottom of the screen but the rest is black screen, picture wont show up.

Any suggestions?

Are you able to go to download plugins and have a list to see if it's an internet connection if you can then it's likely a server a server issue contact your provider

Are you able to go to download plugins and have a list to see if it's an internet connection if you can then it's likely a server a server issue contact your provider
Ok again tuner B is showing 0% SNR after reboot, any suggestions?

Tuner A is working fine including gift channels.

Tuner B's net id is correct in tuner configuration and im using latest updated version of your openatv backup.

Double check your connections to the box do you still have a service with vm ie internet only if not they might of cut you off in the cabin

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Double check your connections to the box do you still have a service with vm ie internet only if not they might of cut you off in the cabin

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Yes we still have bb with them and think it might be a faulty tuner or cable wire isnt good thats connected to the tratec 5-1000 mhz splitter :(

Tried new cable and tuner b works now....

The f male connect i took old one off the top was all gold don't know why...

Tuner A channels now showing blank screen on encrypted channels and the line is fine...

Im starting to think ots the mgcamd file 1.38r

Last edited:
Back