Cable IP address unconfirmed

thedotlal

Not sure why this has happened as the box has been working fine for years with a wired connection.

Now when I run a network test it shows the ip address and name server as unconfirmed. I've tried rebooting the zgemma box, router, switch, different cables, wired without the switch. Cant seem to find the problem, does anybody have any suggestions?

Did you try switching both zgemma and router off and WAIT until router has fully rebooted before switching zgemma back on?

Yes, in regards to rebooting, have turned everything off and booted them back up 1 by 1.

Tried inputting ip DHCP details manually but all results in the same issue.

If I connect the same ethernets into any other device they seem to be working completely fine.

If using open atv you could also try using your remote ..... menu/setup/system/network/device setup/Lan connection/Namserver settings and change settings to
respectively and save

Yes, in regards to rebooting, have turned everything off and booted them back up 1 by 1.

Tried inputting ip DHCP details manually but all results in the same issue.

If I connect the same ethernets into any other device they seem to be working completely fine.
change nameserver settings to those of google's:
power off the router before you start
on enigma2 box:
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>nameserver settings
change namerserver1 to 8.8.8.8
change nameserver 2 to 8.8.4.4
press green to save
then put box into standby, reboot both box and router
when fully rebooted, go back to
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>nameserver settings and check that the above DNS have saved correctly

Back