Ip camera software

henrytd5

hello everyone, not sure if ive posted this in a appropriate section but i was hoping some of you have ip camera knowledge. im running x2 szinocam camera. cheap chinese brand from ebay and im having some software issues. the software that is supplied is aweful. it doesnt record and its hellish to set up.

ive been looking on microsoft store and online for some replacement software but unsure of whats recommended or going to be worth paying for. i need software that will stream the live video and start recording when motion is detected.
i dont mind paying if the price is reasonably cheap or if theres a free open source one thats highly rated that would be brill.

any help is greatly apprieciated

thanks

i have came across it on the net yesterday and did some reading on it. it seems like it should be good. just seeking some sort of approval on a piece of software. do you use it?

No mate, i use the software that came with my kare cctv cameras.
It mentions your brand of cameras specifically so figured it might be worth a try.

think i will give it ago.. also found genius vision. used the free version and then it stopped recording so it was touch and go whether to try the subscription version.
i will look further into the ispy

Back