Cable Ipab -leave installed ??

jobbers

Hi , I have a zgemma h2h and have ipab installed on it , my question is will autobouquets and other things still autoupdate or do I need to refalsh with another build ?I don't want to start losing channels etc .
Cheers

Hi , I have a zgemma h2h and have ipab installed on it , my question is will autobouquets and other things still autoupdate or do I need to refalsh with another build ?I don't want to start losing channels etc .
Cheers

There's no support or updates for it any longer so it's not going to be long before it becomes unusable, you'd be wise to reflash it now
flash openatv6.2 then load wooshbuild infinity or grogbuild freerange, neither takes very long

There's no support or updates for it any longer so it's not going to be long before it becomes unusable, you'd be wise to reflash it now
flash openatv6.2 then load wooshbuild infinity or grogbuild freerange, neither takes very long
Thanks for the advice , I'm into it now , openatv 6.2 installed and currently installing whooshbuild infinity , cheers

Back