iPad activation lock

dummer

Hi is there anyway to remove an iPad activation lock..iPads locked to my mum who passed 3 years ago and has been merrily used by my dad since..
However he has managed to get locked out of it as he said it kept asking for postcode which I guess was passcode..anyway it’s activation locked to my mum I know the iCloud account email but not the password… I have tried everything even spoke with apple support who will only help if I get the original receipt which is impossible as for security etc we removed/shut down her online presence after she passed..so a perfectly good iPad Pro 12.9 is currently useless which is a shame..

Hi is there anyway to remove an iPad activation lock..iPads locked to my mum who passed 3 years ago and has been merrily used by my dad since..
However he has managed to get locked out of it as he said it kept asking for postcode which I guess was passcode..anyway it’s activation locked to my mum I know the iCloud account email but not the password… I have tried everything even spoke with apple support who will only help if I get the original receipt which is impossible as for security etc we removed/shut down her online presence after she passed..so a perfectly good iPad Pro 12.9 is currently useless which is a shame..
Take it to a phone shop they maybe able to reflash it but the i loud would be locked

Back