iPhone 7 help

Hello i am needing help with a iPhone 7 which belonged to my very resently deceased sister my 8 year old son was guessing the code and its now locked and asking to be connected to iTunes. The thing is i now know her code but i don’t know how to get back to the code screen to get it open if anyone can help plz let me know ps utube has been no help

There’s probably not much you can do other than trying some sort of hard reset if that’s possible.

When you say the code do you mean to unlock to get to home screen (6 digit number) or do you mean Apple ID password

let the battery die, then charge it up again then when it swithches on it will be on the screen where you put the code in

If it’s the passcode to unlock the phone try holding the power button and the home button down at the same time and keep pressed until you see the Apple logo
Usually if you put the wrong passcode in around 3 times in a row it will lock the phone and show a message saying you must wait about 30 minutes until you can try again
Failing that just plug the phone into laptop and connect to iTunes

Back