ipk not instaling

tazzuk2009

trying instal an ipk via usb on to zgemma h2h. but after its instaled with no errors its not showing anyware. so tried to put it in temp folder via filezilla but still nothing. also getting message when i click on plugins saying... some plugins are not available extensions/xe (no module named sqllite3). not sure if this is related. doing my nut in now. bare with me on replying im in a hectic house hold with screaming kids..lol

how are you trying to install, put the ipk in /tmp folder and then press blue button and then select Plugins -> IPK installer, select the /tmp folder and the ipk should be listed. make sure you tick it

how are you trying to install, put the ipk in /tmp folder and then press blue button and then select Plugins -> IPK installer, select the /tmp folder and the ipk should be listed. make sure you tick it
yes done all that . made sure green tick was there and then instaled it. and then done with no errors.. restarted box and its no where to be seen on box.even when i download from plug in section nothing shows up after instaling

Press green
Scroll down to the bottom of the list of plugins and it should be there.
It begins with X so it won't be on first page as they are listed alphabetically

Not sure why you are using that.
I use jedimaker.
You can install it from plugins menu

Openatv 6?
I'm surprised you can install anything on that it's about 3 years out of date

I'm also having issues adding ipk files to my box, noticed for a while on different images that certain ipk's were not showing.
I have Ultimo4k running Openatv 7.0, having trouble installing softcams and the Satvenus plugin, had the same issue using Atv 6.4.

Back