IPTV advice please

I have a new Zgemma 5.2S. Had a few setup problems which I have resolved with one exception. It comes with a free IPTV player, which includes the likes of "Watch Series" and "YIFI". These worked perfectly on my old H2S. However, now when I do a search, say for Casualty, it finds the name, it finds the series, it finds the episodes, but when I click on an episode it says "no valid links to display". Not just casualty but for all I tried. Same for movies. These all worked perfectly fine on my old H2S.
Any help would be appreciated.

One thing you could try, go to IPTV player settings,go down to allow downgrade and select yes and save,then try updating it.

just tried Casualty from the 'watch series' link
nothing plays
I used to be able to get cartoon series, simpsons, Futurama etc from the cartoon/anime link. They still appear but none of them play anything.
In short, it's useless

Just tried casualty Pablo and working on mine.Have you tried the downgrade option I mentioned above as this worked for me.Different boxes ,firmware etc you get different results but worth a try.

I already had the latest version, updated it to today's build about 45 mins ago
I've just done as you said and it's downloaded 17/06 build.
Will retry now

no casualty links work

no cartoon links work

I found that the newest update broke my player and the downgrade option seemed to fix something but I don't know what.

Back