IPTV and Cable Mix Subtitles

meanie

Have zgemma box doing nothing question is can I put IPTV on and use cable at the same time
not explaining it very well
I noticed even though you can't see anything on cable if i remember correctly subtitles still work
so i want to mix with IPTV if that makes sense
Just a thought

Yes you can use the zgemma for IPTV but from my experience it was not the best device to use and I have stopped using it for that reason but give it a go experience may be better for you. Can use xtream or jedimaker etc to get iptv on zgemma and they appear in bouquets next to your usual ones via sky or cable.

I think he's asking if he can get cable subtitles working on IPTV channels :unsure:

I'm waiting with bated breath to see if he actually manages it! :whistle: :sunglasses:

Hi, could you point me in the right direction as i need a reliable sub to use on my zemma. Could someone please message me?

for which service are you looking subtitle? Could you explain little more?
If you are looking subtitle for IPTV then very difficult to have subtitle for IPTV live channel.

for which service are you looking subtitle? Could you explain little more?
If you are looking subtitle for IPTV then very difficult to have subtitle for IPTV live channel.
was looking for subtitles on every channel that allows it all it needs it iptv providers to stream the teletext freq with the video if there is such i thing i know it works because some of the us/cad channels provide this

Back