IPTV and Gifts

Hi everyone,

Can someone point me in the right direction. I have looked at IPTV (and there are plenty). Obviously they all claim to be #1 in europe etc etc. I heard alot about RUYA however I read some more recent reviews that the service had begin to die. Primarily the IPTV will be used mainly for watching 3PM Kick Off's. Any recommendations??

Secondly the best place to purchase a gift? I have seen a few that offer alot of channels such as Bein etc that will have the 3pm kick offs. Will I be able to receive these through my standard dish or will I only get UK then need to add the IPTV?

Does all IPTV run through the net or will it use satellite for available channels and net for those I cant access? Would prefer to use sateliite rather than net all the time for standard channels. i understand the football and movies etc will be net.

Thanks in advance for any advice you may be able to offer.

Ben

have you considered a dedicated 'kodi' box for streaming footy? I don't have a sub to anything but can watch a multitude of matches on a sat afternoon, yesterday I even found the Coventry match, though not sure why anyone would want to watch it of course LOL

have you considered a dedicated 'kodi' box for streaming footy? I don't have a sub to anything but can watch a multitude of matches on a sat afternoon, yesterday I even found the Coventry match, though not sure why anyone would want to watch it of course LOL

Haha. Yeah I have an android box but wanted to get it on the h2s if possible. Less boxes, less plugs etc. The streams have been poor on there lately aswell. I don't mind paying for premium one as long as it works.

Thanks

I find the h2s struggles at times with iptv, perhaps a better box, vu+ etc, and then it might be worth subscribing to a provider?

Wouldn't bother with the h2s you need a more powerful box the vu runs full kodi with no problems and still has loads of free space on the box in my opinion you will dramatically reduce the functionality of your box.

Yeah I read that but seems to be a split decision. Alot of people say it will be rubbish but the people that have it say it works fine. Everything's so bloody technical lol

Just try it mate it may be okay for you
I tried it when i had one and i noticed the speed diffrence in box, that may not be a issue for you mate

I'll give it a bash anyway. Maybe try one of those 2 day trials next weekend when footy on. Thanks for the input mate

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back