IPTV and sky broadband

bmot88

Never had issues with my supplier for the last year and half but I normaly use at mine r the girl friends house as I fluctorate between the two houses.

I went to watch the rugby league on sky sports arena at the girl friends at the weekend and it would not work (Sky Broadband) all other normal channels seemed ok tho. In the end watched it via 4g from my phone. What as caused it and any way round it

There was major blocks at the weekend mate there was quite a few people blocked mate 3 of my suppliers of iptv were down couldn't even watch on phone downloaded a free vpn and all cleared so I would invest in a vpn or see if your supplier has isp lock enababled as may have needed resetting

Will a vpn work on the xbox as at the partners I cant change anything on the router there think that crappy sky shield is also enabled. )

There was major blocks at the weekend mate there was quite a few people blocked mate 3 of my suppliers of iptv were down couldn't even watch on phone downloaded a free vpn and all cleared so I would invest in a vpn or see if your supplier has isp lock enababled as may have needed resetting[/QUOTE

Can you tell me which free vpn?

Will a vpn work on the xbox as at the partners I cant change anything on the router there think that crappy sky shield is also enabled. )
If you get a vpn router just connect the xbox to it and will be covered by vpn

Back