Iptv and vpn

Chilly

would be very greatful if someone could explain why my iptv wont work when im connected through a vpn,the minute i take the vpn off and connect using isp it all works fine,im abit confused because the old supplier i purchased a sub from it all worked fine with a vpn.

Your VPN is blocking your IPTV. You need to be talking to them and or your supplier.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Your VPN is blocking your IPTV. You need to be talking to them and or your supplier.

Shall i ask my supplier if his running his service through a vpn? Would that cause a conflict if my vpn is on

Shall i ask my supplier if his running his service through a vpn? Would that cause a conflict if my vpn is on
I'm not sure that that can be done.. if it can it would just be incredibly glitchy and buffer alot not not play at all. Look through the FAQ'S of you VPN supplier for a solution. It's a common problem I just can't find the answer for you. It's not happened to me. Good luck.

I know some providers require you to tell them you are using a VPN and they have to activate something at their end...maybe try that.

Back