IPTV and VPN

Just invested in VPN as I have been hit in the past, I don't want VPN constantly so do I just switch on and switch off when required for viewing?

Just invested in VPN as I have been hit in the past, I don't want VPN constantly so do I just switch on and switch off when required for viewing?

Why on earth wouldn't you want VPN constantly providing it doesn't interfere with your speed too much?

Only way with vpn is change country and select the country that is closest to yours
If you are in UK then Netherlands Switzerland or Italy are the best connection from my experience.
Your other option is to select an IPTV provider wiho offers built in VPN from his own server

Only way with vpn is change country and select the country that is closest to yours
If you are in UK then Netherlands Switzerland or Italy are the best connection from my experience.
Your other option is to select an IPTV provider wiho offers built in VPN from his own server
Even with built in vpn in server that dosnt protect end users from isp blocks and not every vpn provider has Netherlands Switzerland so its finding the right vpn/router

Agree but with a vpn router with openvpn capabilities you can change country.
If you have a hybrid box like Formuler or android box it is even easier to switch through the app

Agree but with a vpn router with openvpn capabilities you can change country.
If you have a hybrid box like Formuler or android box it is even easier to switch through the app
Yeah you can but some vpn routers have limited countries to choose from

Hi, I am looking for a good VPN mostly to watch IPTV and use torrents. I will beed a VPN router so one subscription that has a router included would be great. What do you advise?
Thank you

Thank you both. Spider VPN seems a good option 88quid for 2 year with router included.
Can i use that same router if I want a differrnt VPN provider?

Thank you both. Spider VPN seems a good option 88quid for 2 year with router included.
Can i use that same router if I want a differrnt VPN provider?
Probably not as its pre configured so doubt you would be able to reflash with any other firmware and add a different vpn but tbh I wouldn't see point if it does what you want it too

It’s basically to watch IPTV with no blocking’s during EPL games. The funny thing is that I don’t even watch English football but blocks all my channels. I guess I will give it a try. Thank you

Back