IPTV app for Samsung tv

a1gunner

Guys away here in Lithuania getting my knee sorted just arrived in my hotel and in the room has a Samsung smart TV I'm trying to download any app which I can stick on for UK telly stuck here till Saturday every time I go to download ott it ask me to login to my Samsung account any way round this just need it for few days😞

Not sure if this can helps but logic tells me you create first a new Gmail account or similar email that you can dispose of later and use that new email with created password

Use ya phone.. anyway how’s ya knee.. hope all’s good
Yes bud thanks just home this morning full knee replacement now to get myself up and running again would strongly recommend Nord clinic in Lithuania service at half the price than UK paid national health all my life not even on list and over here in northern Ireland think 5 year waiting list terrible

Yes bud thanks just home this morning full knee replacement now to get myself up and running again would strongly recommend Nord clinic in Lithuania service at half the price than UK paid national health all my life not even on list and over here in northern Ireland think 5 year waiting list terrible
I need a new knee but they won't give me one on NHS as they said they only last 15 years and then the second operation is extremely complicated and expensive.
Basically they said when they think I've got less than 15 years left to live, I'll get the operation.
How much approx was it in Lithuania?

Good news & hopefully on the road to recovery.. I had a TKR IN uk along with osteomy( bow leg) repair at same time.. I never slept for 5weeks.. but now I need the other one doing.. but in no rush.,how’s the uk physio/ & after appointment work as u had it done in the EU? glad ur ok

Back