IPTV app rebranding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If iptv smarters there clamping down on it a few people I know who have had apps rebranded or getting a message on screen and not able to use the app as it phones home

If iptv smarters there clamping down on it a few people I know who have had apps rebranded or getting a message on screen and not able to use the app as it phones home

Yes I got Smarters rebranded and it worked for a while then got on-screen message saying content can't be played, I was hoping there would be other apps that someone may be able to rebrand for me.

Yes I got Smarters rebranded and it worked for a while then got on-screen message saying content can't be played, I was hoping there would be other apps that someone may be able to rebrand for me.
There's xciptv player that can be re branded smarters still can be rebranded you just need to know how not to let it phone home but not going to go into detail on forum

Don't see the point of rebranding other developers app on the cheap,u can't update them and a chance they won't work, and then u need to tell everyone to use something else.
I use tivimate app,costs £5 but works well on fire tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back