IPTV bouquet channel numbers?

iceman1

Currently running a zgmemma box with VM sub. But I would like a IPTV sub now.

As I use a sly skin, I want to keep my zgemma as I believe IPTV will also have a sly skin also. Correct?

My main question, will the IPTV channels have a bouquet with the same channels numbers as sly? Is this possible?

You can run iptv on your zgemma box along side cable they will go into bouquets but won't be same number system ie my sly movies on my iptv on my box is like 4687 don't know if e chanelizer will work to arrange them

You can run iptv on your zgemma box along side cable they will go into bouquets but won't be same number system ie my sly movies on my iptv on my box is like 4687 don't know if e chanelizer will work to arrange them

Thanks. But are all the channels in bouquets? Do you have a screenshot?

Depends how providers setup iptv I can't upload screenshot as it shows my providers name which isn't allowed but they all have their own bouquets just like sly so like cc-entertainment cc-regional cc-movies cc-documentaries ect

Can anyone reccomend a server where iptv is integrated into the skin rather then purely using the XE plugin?

Do i really need a seperate plugin?

On this video, the IPTV is part of the existing skin which is what I am looking for -

I dont believe all subs are like this.

that is a plugin.

xtream editor.

the plugin puts your iptv channels into new bouquets.

thats how i have mine set up and it works very well.

Ah ok.

I just tried a test from someone who uses XtreamTV_0.1.1.

On his, the channels dont get added to my current bouquet.

Do i really need a seperate plugin?

On this video, the IPTV is part of the existing skin which is what I am looking for -

I dont believe all subs are like this.
That is how jedi works,It creates a bouquet alongside your existing one in the main screen

Jedi maker xtream , enigma 2 iptv bouquet maker

IPK attached below for you,Extract the file and ftp to tmp folder and install it on your box,Open notepad and paste your m3u line in the format as below and save it as playlist.txt to desktop,Then ftp that file to etc/enigma2/jediplaylists and then restart GUI and you will see the plugin on the box,Then create your channel. Playlist should have a green light which shows as a live connection to your provider,Click OK and green button and tick the sections you want to create and then green button to run,Then go into epg importer and choose the correct sources save and run and you will have full uk epg.

example http://digitalteck.tk:2086/get.php?username=kdfisk_4&password=digital&type=m3u_plus&output=ts

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream_4.19-20190623_all.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Autobouquetsmaker can bring in iptv channels in sky numbers so you can have iptv FTA sky sub channels all in the say sky UK/Ireland list
Just need the mod file for autobouquetsmaker and a custom.xml with streams links

Autobouquetsmaker can bring in iptv channels in sky numbers so you can have iptv FTA sky sub channels all in the say sky UK/Ireland list
Just need the mod file for autobouquetsmaker and a custom.xml with streams links
Kiddac the plugin developer has done a huge amount to this plugin but is not available on this forum.All numbers can be done as mentioned by hedges2016

Never said it was
Sorry mate just thought you were as you quoted my post lol
And yes jedimaker is brilliant for iptv channels plus if provider has catchup it marks the catchup channels for u and plays the catchup channel from the EPG selection screen.
So my recommendation is the mod autobouquetsmaker and jedimaker you won't need anything else.

Sorry mate just thought you were as you quoted my post lol
And yes jedimaker is brilliant for iptv channels plus if provider has catchup it marks the catchup channels for u and plays the catchup channel from the EPG selection screen.
So my recommendation is the mod autobouquetsmaker and jedimaker you won't need anything else.

Any guide on how to do this?

Back