IPTV Bouquets and Channel numbers on a Zgemma H2S

Adlard91

Again forgive my possible poor attempts in phrasing my question and also if this in wrong place

I have a Zgemma H2S and thanks to help of two members on here I now have my IPTV bouquets showing and channels playing - however thats led me to a new quandary

(1) I use E-channelizer to both add a new custom bouquet (for most watched channels) and hide bouquets that hold no interest to me - however whilst that worked fine last night, the system, having done its overnight scan, has reverted back to default. So custom bouquet missing a hidden ones showing. Now I swear I had this problem years back and its just a simple menu setting, but cant find it

(2) I use a harmony remote and on that use the "favourite" channel buttons - so can have direct access to channels - can this be set up for IPTV ? I thought it could as, again last night, I set it to go direct to Sky Sports News, but today that channel number is for one of the movie channels. So can I "lock" IPTV channels to a particular channel number ?

Thanks

Back