Satellite iptv bouquets maker

mik711

I've been having an issue with whooshbuild getting stuck on boot at 49 so decided to go to grogbuild. All was fine until I come to the e2m3u2bouquet maker. I can use filezilla to send it to the tmp file and then use ipk installer and it downloads fine but it doeesn't appear in plug ins. If I press download plugins it does'nt appear any where but if I go to remove plugins its there. I've removed it and loaded it again but no difference. I've set it to show in plugins but still no luck. Any ideas where it's going or what i'm doing wrong would be much appreciated.

I've been having an issue with whooshbuild getting stuck on boot at 49 so decided to go to grogbuild. All was fine until I come to the e2m3u2bouquet maker. I can use filezilla to send it to the tmp file and then use ipk installer and it downloads fine but it doeesn't appear in plug ins. If I press download plugins it does'nt appear any where but if I go to remove plugins its there. I've removed it and loaded it again but no difference. I've set it to show in plugins but still no luck. Any ideas where it's going or what i'm doing wrong would be much appreciated.
If your using OpenATV 7.0 then the image is py3 so you need to use a specific e2m3u

This one

e2m3u2bouquet 1.0.50 (Mod Dorik1972)

It's in the download area.

Isn't Grogbuild still 6.4?
Not a scooby mate im not a build user to be honest, your probably right.

I base my theory on a plugin that has been installed and not showing in the plugin list could be a sympton of wrong plugin version for the python used on the image.

@grog68 mentioned on his thread he was waiting on a couple of things been fixed/updated before he was going to update his image to be used with newer openatv images.
Then look to set his to python 3 if I’m not mistaken or something along those lines

Sorry for the late reply, got it all sorted on jedi maker and everythings fine and dandy now. Went back to woosh on the box at the start of the year when I moved house and for some reason grog gave up the ghost. i think because The sat dish isn't working on the new house grog was trying to find sat channels that weren't there and couldn't get out of a loop. Back on grog now and very happy. going to try and use another partition and do a bare bones build as a bit of a practice to get my head round these boxes. Thanks for all the help guys.

Back