Cable iptv bouquets

hi all

im using vix and got a iptv sub that I drop onto the box using putty .
but all the channels are mixed up and would like to put them into bouquets like my cable side

i tried using xtream jedi maker but this wouldnt work i got in touch with my provider and he said the pannel is not compatible with it
when xtream codes went down everbody started using other panels ( that I can gather )
can anyone recommend a plugin that might work

Sounds like you could do with a new provider to be honest! Most providers will allow you to use jedimaker and xstreamity ect

Is it using iptv bouquet maker? If it is you can try editing the current sort file

For jedimakerxtream KiddaC made this work with various panels did you try latest plugin?

There's one panel provider that dosnt support zgemma can't name it for reasons(don't know if still same now) is it an actual sub or trial?

Scripts are easy for setting up just not the standard oe script. So E2m3u2bouquet or jedimakerxtream script

it just kept coming up with address not known
when I contacted provider he said when they all went down they moved to another panel and it dosent support xtream codes
although there are on about moving
all he gave me was a script .
I had him on android box and the app was great, but wanted less clutter .
so I thought drop it on my h7c to run aside my virmin .
it works ok but you have scroll through all the channels to get to my sports

it just kept coming up with address not known
when I contacted provider he said when they all went down they moved to another panel and it dosent support xtream codes
although there are on about moving
all he gave me was a script .
I had him on android box and the app was great, but wanted less clutter .
so I thought drop it on my h7c to run aside my virmin .
it works ok but you have scroll through all the channels to get to my sports
Do you have your m3u url line ?? If so you can create a playlists.txt file and use jedimaker plugin

Back