IPTV Channel Group Sorting

I've been very impressed with how good tivimate is. I was previously using smarters and the difference is night and day.
I use Tivimate and personally find the experience second to none. Maybe people don’t want to pay yearly to use the premium version but it’s not particularly expensive and there is a lifetime option that is so worth it.

I've been very impressed with how good tivimate is. I was previously using smarters and the difference is night and day.
I’ve only just discovered it myself. It’s awesome that I can add all my (compatible) subs into one package. My next task is to delete groups to free up memory - I have experienced lagging of late.

Tivimate is the best app for android/firesticks, well worth getting the lifetime option as you can also install on up to 5 devices.

Last edited:
Tivimate is great because it works well with all types of remote controls and tv streaming devices

Some providers now have their own tivimate app the latest version check if supplier offers this option saves paying for it.

Some providers now have their own tivimate app the latest version check if supplier offers this option saves paying for it.
Yes but on one suppliers site I noticed only compatible with certain devices and firestick 4k was one it would not work with (perhaps due to suppliers branding ) I did not download the app to try so i take it normal unbranded tivimate should be ok.

Yes but on one suppliers site I noticed only compatible with certain devices and firestick 4k was one it would not work with (perhaps due to suppliers branding ) I did not download the app to try so i take it normal unbranded tivimate should be ok.

Does not work on Firestick 4K but does on 4K MAX

Supported devices

Z11 pro max ✅
Shield ✅
Firestick 2gen ❌
Firestick Lite ✅
Android TV ✅
GTV ✅
Firestick 4k ❌
Firestick 4k max ✅
Fire cube ✅
Fire cube gen 2 ✅
Fire cube gen 3 ❌
Phones ❌
Google stick ❌
mecool km2+ ✅
Buzz tv devices ✅
Tivo 4k ✅
Onn uhd 4k box ✅
Generic Android Box ✅

Does not work on Firestick 4K but does on 4K MAX

Supported devices

Z11 pro max ✅
Shield ✅
Firestick 2gen ❌
Firestick Lite ✅
Android TV ✅
GTV ✅
Firestick 4k ❌
Firestick 4k max ✅
Fire cube ✅
Fire cube gen 2 ✅
Fire cube gen 3 ❌
Phones ❌
Google stick ❌
mecool km2+ ✅
Buzz tv devices ✅
Tivo 4k ✅
Onn uhd 4k box ✅
Generic Android Box ✅
same list I was trying to post but had formatting wrong so deleted list :ROFLMAO: (y)

Back