IPTV channels stopping on Zgemma after one minute

Dykey

Have been running IPTV on XE through ZGemma for a few months now with no issue , last couple of weeks , intermittently , channels will play for around a minute , then go off ... if i change channel straight away it plays again and then goes off again , interval is always about a minute before it goes off .

99.9% sure its not my supplier as also have a sub off him on IPTV Smarters and plays ok ... any ideas what might be causing this as its proving to be a real pain in the ass , even more so because its not constant .

TIA

Dykey

Thought I'd try and help. First of all none of the enigma boxes images were really made for IPTV.

However, you normally have to change the settings in the service app and it should improve. I cannot remember off hand what they are just google and it will help.

Thought I'd try and help. First of all none of the enigma boxes images were really made for IPTV.

However, you normally have to change the settings in the service app and it should improve. I cannot remember off hand what they are just google and it will help.
Thanks for the response ... my serviceapp settings are right.. I think that’s more for buffering.. this isn’t buffering the channel just goes off .
Weird thing is I am up now watching the fight and it’s fine .. can’t work it out

Back