IPTV constantly freezing on zgemma H2S

Ok just to update this. I have managed to get my sub onto my 1st gen firestick through a kodi add on my provider offers. It is working perfectly no issues. Which is a plus point finally!
Although I would still prefer to use it through my zgemma box as it is more user friendly to navigate.

Has anyone any other ideas as to what settings in my box could be jamming the stream after a couple of mins? My adaptors are rated to 500mbps but if think it would be better buying cat 7 cables I will try it?

Although the firestick is using wireless connection and you would have thought it would be slower than the plugs?? It works fine as I said
could be the image you are on mate, try updating to the latest wooshbuild.

biggest myth in IT is network cable type a good quality CAT5E will suffice, doubt you are running a Gigabit network and CAT7 is used for high speed 10 Gigabit speeds

mine duz it on zgemma h9t.runs mint for days then the two minute boot happens.i try on powerful pc wiv vlc n still does it.i tell my provider who trys to blame everything.he eventually creates new login and it works again.i have two boxes on same supplier but different lines and one is ok when one plays up n visa versa,they both work for a while then off again.never both though or very rarely.he keeps saying use android but my box is good

lol np.he says im only person with the issue lol android must cheet and keep refreshing every minute in the background so don't need strong constant feed

it does it on a 32gb ram i7 ssd pcon vlc.it can work for days sometimes.does the box corrupt the feed so when I use on pc or phone it still does it.its frustrating for me and supplier lol whats a dodgy card btw. I got zgemma h9t and bro got h5

Have you thought about taking a test or a cheap sub to see if is actually anything to do with box I was using a h2s fine before I changed boxes and some problem I havnt had like others

it works brilliany glitch free when it does work.it went for weeks once lol.had loads of trials and lines for years and never had this problem.its like a free m3u that goes off.only problem ive had with other suppliers is poor picture crap channels and glitching but this supplier is 100 percent except this issue.running two separate lines off same supplier atm on same internet 100 mb vm.both zgemma.vm is pretty crap too lol

I got two android boxes and a phone.just tried it on my phone with 4g n still doin it so not internet issue.htc 10 android 8.unless my box corrupts the url

Hi mate I know it's some time since you were on here I came across your post on this site as I,m having same issues as you with IPTV on my zgemma h5 and wondered if you managed to solve the problem and if so could you let me know what I need to do
Thanks

Back