IPTV EPG not populating in Favourites Bouquet after running IPTV Boquet Maker

Hi All,

Wasn't sure whether to post in here or the IPTV forum, but I think its more Zgemma related.

Long time lurker, first time poster. I usually find the answers by searching, but this one has beat me, I don't even know if its possible.

I have an H2s setup with Woshbuild, IPTV & a line.

For easier navigating, I've merged all my favourite channels from my line & IPTV bouquets into the Favourites bouquet.

All has been great, both cross epg & iptv epg been updating fine.

My IPTV supplier has recently been adding new channels a few times a week & each time when I run IPTV Boquet Maker - the epg populates in the IPTV boquets, BUT not in the Favourites boquet.

Its driving me mad, I've tried everything I can think of but it still won't populate in the Favourites boquet. Is there any solution to this? I spent an hour last night adding each channel from the IPTV boquets (which have epg) back into the Favourites boquet & re-ordering them all.

EPG will be fine now until new channels are added, then when I run IPTV Boquet Maker & IPTV EPG Importer... the EPG will not populate in Favourites & I'll be back to sqaure one again.

Hope this makes sense & many thanks in advance

I had a similar question which dsayers answered for me...
"Check service reference for each channel. Menu, information, service see if both service references are the same. Your provider may have changed service reference at some point and your bouquets would get updates with new references favourites wouldn't. "

Only solution for this is adding the channels to favourites again

The Favourites bouquet is your personal bouquet and is not updated by any bouquet maker plugin.
You have to update it yourself by deleting the ones that no longer work and copying over working channels from the main bouquets.

Back