iptv epg

tazzuk2009

hi all

i have iptv and using zgemma h2h using the latest groog build. using the iptv through jedi maker extream. im not getting no epg.
don all the usual settings in jedi maker like use rytec uk epg and the 2 under that. gone to epg importer made sure the correct providers are ticked ect. then clicked yellow for manual. it finds 16026 events. but still no epg.. starting to p*** me off now. been emailing my provider to see if he can send me a short video to make sure im doing it correct but getting no responce.. please can someone help me

Try changing skin mate as I found on infinity using slyq skin epg wouldn't populate changed skin to sly wb HD and epg was there had to re run epg importer is your provider epg ticked aswell and have you set it in jedi to use provider epg

I found with Jedi sometimes you have to go through the whole routine with importer, ie blue tick or make sure they are ticked ,green save, yellow manual!! Also check it is enabled before that, then epg refresh!! and a reboot if that didn't work and do again.

yes checked and double checked.. had the servis for about 2 weeks now.. spend hours on it trying to sort this out

Maybe your provider needs to update his epg you can get gse and login with xtream codes api which is username password and server url or can get smarters on them used to be able too

You tried crossepg update rytec xmltv provider and ticked the relevant boxes
I can’t remember the exact procedure without being in front of my box

im really sorry
Maybe your provider needs to update his epg you can get gse and login with xtream codes api which is username password and server url or can get smarters on them used to be able too
im sorry i dont understand alot of what you just said...

When you say you have some epg tells me it is importing what there is to import!! Could be a supplier thing, I know some of the cheaper ones have limited epg as I have tried them in the bedroom TV for sports news etc.
Also the way you received the sub can matter( script with built in epg usually is limited) I asked for the epg url from supplier then after putty process of main sub use dsayers script to enter url details user pass,is more reliable as you can copy paste those in putty!! ( find that on this site) make sure that you refresh and restart gui xuring the process!! lastly I always check the sports epg because imo if that has populated it might be as good as it gets, Baz and Graham are more experienced than me in these matters and the things they have suggested should work, I think if you keep trying and even go back to uninstall it you will get there,

Back