IPTV Formuler F1 OpenViX 5.1.027

Hi all, apologies if this has been asked before but I can't find a solution.

I have followed many guides on how to setup iptv on openvix and managed to get the Enigma2 IPTV Bouquet version 0.6 to install using guide mentioned on this forum SULS

I have tried a manual setup via the app interface and running the suppliers script

Manual setup seems to be unable to find m3u and telnet the script fails on
iptv.sh not found

Enigma 2 OE 1.6 Auto Script

wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh http://domain:8080/get.php?username=USER&password=PASS&type=enigma216_script&output=ts && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh

Can't seem to sort this final stage and not sure who to ask for advice, I hope someone here can help?

thanks

Hi and thanks for your input. I managed to get a tester line to run their script and it worked fine, but does anyone know how to import an M3U that I have made up. I can't seem to get this work or where to properly ask the question? thanks

Hi and thanks for your input. I managed to get a tester line to run their script and it worked fine, but does anyone know how to import an M3U that I have made up. I can't seem to get this work or where to properly ask the question? thanks
Scratch that done it!....

Back