Iptv freezing

Hi just wondering if anyone is having the same problem, I have a zgemma h2h and I'm using iptv thru xtreameditor 3.0.8, a couple of times a day it just freezes and I have to change the channel to get it back working, any fix to this?

Whilst recently searching for IPTV, a couple of providers have advised that they no longer support this plugin due to the issues you're experiencing. It may be worth asking your provider if they support any other plugins?

Whilst recently searching for IPTV, a couple of providers have advised that they no longer support this plugin due to the issues you're experiencing. It may be worth asking your provider if they support any other plugins?
Ok thanks

Most iptv when buffers ect especially at a weekend can be a number of factors due to what goes off and happens behind the scenes but anyone who says it dosnt buffer or freeze chats shite imo

Most iptv when buffers ect especially at a weekend can be a number of factors due to what goes off and happens behind the scenes but anyone who says it dosnt buffer or freeze chats shite imo
It dose buffer. but not a couple of times a day maybe a few times a week.

I've had mine buffer a couple of times a day but only at a weekend which that came down to lb and moving streams around
Normally to be fair the weekends are fairly good sometimes a stream will play up but you just change to another as you normally have a choice of about 4. I watched 2 games yesterday i cannot remember it buffering once. But as you say it can be many factors and not always the suppliers fault.

Newcastle game for me was good. Apart from us loosing although it was a big ask to beat Chelsea.
Didn't know you was a toon fan mate that longstaff came close hitting bar for your I wouldn't say it was an easy win for us not by a mile

Hi just wondering if anyone is having the same problem, I have a zgemma h2h and I'm using iptv thru xtreameditor 3.0.8, a couple of times a day it just freezes and I have to change the channel to get it back working, any fix to this?
Press MENU on Remote
Select Setup
Select Usage & User Interface
Select Serviceapp
Change Enigma2 playback system from original to serviceapp
Change Player ffrom gstplayer to exteplayer3
Press GREEN OK to save
Restart Enigma2 now? = Yes

Back