IPTV help please

ven2112

i was on virmin for about 14 years no problems just b/b though, anyway the wife decided she wanted some tv with the b/b as her sister was paying less for more if you know what i mean, anyway left vm & went to sky for a year but that wasn't a good renew price so back on vm as of last week, now, while i was on vm previously didn't have many issues with iptv, just gave my supplier my mac code & it was done within minutes, same with sky no probs, now i am back on v/m i am having all sorts of bother , give my mac code out to supplier :

get text all done, click on the smart iptv app, nothing at all, sent message to supplier

get another text back after 5 mins or so , try it now, hit the app, blocks start spinning then stop , whole tv freezes up, have to turn off & back on , send message to supplier , told to try again

hit the app, list loads then i click on sly 1 for example, nothing , click back to go out, get the box on the right , " your mac is activated but no list etc" message sent then 5 mins later try again

loads, lists up, click on channel, works, go back & get this
34nr09i.png

unplug tv as it says on google , clears cache apparently but still getting it now ,
any ideas, been trying this since 3pm yesterday :rage:

Uninstall any un used apps turn the tv off at socket wait 5 mins get your provider to delete the playlist then re send the playlist and tell him to save it online basically your tv hasn't enough memory to store the playlist onto tv so needs to be saved online

thanks for the reply mate, just wondering why i have never had this problem before? its not a old tv & i have had iptv for years now, its a lg smart tv about 3 years old

for your smart tv better use SMART STB as it is more pwerful and will make the TV look like a MAG box. The app is more expensive for the lifetime licence but much more enjoyable

siptv app dont allow big file or playlist so if you use big list you have to delete some channel or vod like i use friendiptv they have big file so i use without vod . Here you can use stb or smart stb which allow unlimited big file

so i ether need to find someone who can " save it online " for me or someone with a small file? i asked this a bit back here but i dont think they got what i was saying , i just wanted a supplier without all the foreign channels , thanks for the replies though, my supplier has gave up :laughing: , cant blame him tbh

that's what the supplier did mate, makes no difference, i honestly cant get my head around why it worked on vm for years no problem/sly no probs/now back on vm & it just wont graft , anyone know if its better wireless or hardwired ( mines h.w atm ) looks like ive had it lol

Back