IPTV help required

xJobson

Hey, I’m new to the iptv service I’m currently on a fire stick with a subscription to an iptv service but I’m wanting to upgrade as I’d like to find the iptv service with the sky Q layout is this still a thing in 2022 as everywhere I’m looking it is all 2018 threads. Any help is appreciated. Just looking for nice layout like normal TV.

Your provider maybe able to help you with an app. Have you asked them?

Most people use tivimate. Good easy to use layout. Especially for firestick.

Seems like you're looking for a specific skin that mimics the look of sly q?

If I can get that specific skin then yeah I’d ideally be liking that, I will upgrade from the firestick if needs be as well if there’s better things for it like some form of android box or enigma thing whatever it is I’d upgrade I just don’t know what’s good for it

There is an app that imitates sky q it’s called ltq but your provider has to have the app for you to use
Do you know any providers with it? I litterally just googled iptv service and bought one. As I say completely new to it appreciate the help guys

Do you know any providers with it? I litterally just googled iptv service and bought one. As I say completely new to it appreciate the help guys
Ask here by using the link below, if you are after a SkyQ or LTQ app, then make sure you state that in your request. It will however more than likely mean that you would have to take out a subscription with the provider that replies and provides what you are after.

Request A Good IPTV Server - May/June/July 2022

Please also read this before requesting anything:

Request A Good IPTV Server - May/June/July 2022

Did none of the providers on here offer you a trial when you requested in March?
I forgot I had an account on here until it said my email was already in use when I tried to sign up again Iv had alook at the messages I got but nothing with the sky Q layout requested. Sorry for being a pain

But more than likely will not have the full functionality as Sky Q! Just saying (y)

Think you need a linux box to have an actual sly skin (which I'm not familiar with but many here are). But yeah it'll work different to actual sly

A linux box as mentioned. My supplier has a sky glass smarters app.

The Linux boxes have a sky skin and a virgin skin

Reactions: m4u
A linux box as mentioned. My supplier has a sky glass smarters app.

The Linux boxes have a sky skin and a virgin skin
Come on mike you will never ever get any real sly or virmin type skin on android all basicly same types of layout , they are just changing images or some layout changes to existing app unlike enigma2 skins which are compleatly different.

Back