Iptv help!

Kirsty

i have a hisense smart tv with the iptv app- first subscriber couldn't get it to work now with another guy coming across same problem "URL error" check playlist been at it all day now guy has asked another guy what's wrong as he doesn't understand why it won't work! Has anyone ever came across this before??

when you open it it should bring up a mac address?
if you've had the app longer than 5 days, you need to pay for it, about 5 Euro if you want to continue using it

Just Tried to pay on the off chance but it came up
" hisense is a beta no payment needed" totally lost with why it won't work! Thanks for replying

If you haven't payed for the app yet and your 7 day trial has ended. Google Siptv.eu then click on activation. Choose how you what to pay and put your MAC address in

Or try deleting the app and then download it again

Last edited by a moderator:
Deleted n re installed numerous times still comes up checkplaylist subscriber is baffled at this, won't except payment tried just in case it was that that was wrong but comes up hisense is a beta no need to pay

Dont know if this is the case but i know on a few new tvs now the maker has had to remove the iptv capability because of copyrite infringment etc

I phoned hisense today and explained what was happening just in case there was a hidden setting somewhere he advised to default to factory setting which I done n no change but that's them closed til new year confused.com with it now lol thanks for replying

If your provider is a decent person, ask him to put it on for you then he will know if there are any problems at his end. All you need to do is contact him and provide him with your MAC Address which appears at this link - http://siptv.eu/mylist/ .........HAPPY XMAS!

I've heard this app has been playing up for a few people over the past few weeks and on different TV makes (LG/Samsung).

Most people who have problems with SIPTV are unable to play all the test channels you can try prior to making the purchase. The channels are different codecs and many Smart TV's cannot play them. I know as I was daft enough to buy the app for an older Samsung and had problems with it. My newer Samsung functions with Siptv ok but its still rubbish and with be replacing with Stbemu. This is not however the problem 'Kirsty' has I think the TV is not compatible with the app or the URL link isnt correct.

Back