Iptv help

Howie69

Hi,
I have a Zgemma H2h with Grogbuild (Vskin) and VM CWS line. I want to try Iptv on the box, but have a few questions. Do I have to reflash the box to bare bones Openatv firmware and delete my VM line?
What plugins do I need to install to run iptv and how do I get it up and running?
How do I set up bouquets and epg and are my existing channels duplicated in the bouquets /epg? (hence me asking if I need to uninstall my existing line / reflash my box first)
Do I need a vpn?
Finally, can anyone recommend a reliable, reasonably priced provider with good UK channel list, catch up, full epg, vod, box sets, movies etc.
PM me please, Cheers folks!

Last edited:
You can certainly run IPTV on a enigma box however, it works much better on android.

As for setting it up that will depend on your supplier.

You don't need a VPN at the moment but this could change in the future.

Ad for a supplier there is a section for that just put in your description your requirements.

Thanks Mike123.
I've got a 4k firestick, is there an app that's got a good gui like a regular set top box and will run a full epg?
Cheers

If you can find a supplier who uses the ltq app that is excellent.

Otherwise x3m app if your supplier supports it.

Or the smarters app if you don't mind paying a couple of quid tivi mate is a excellent choice.

I have your setup too and iptv you just get the bouquets on the end so keep looking left/right and they all come up as said a bit easier to find things on a android but i dont get any issues on my box and watch the fire stick upstairs so only one on at a time

I would give it a go on zgemma ...mine has been spot on but I have the h5.2tc. As you have the box nothing to lose....use jedi maker and give it a try.

Back