IPTV info. from the pros and long term users

tbh i think that the way its going to go recording will be a thing of the past i have noticed a lot of catchup on demand like bbc iplayer ect are leaving popular titles up for a lot longer than they used to
I was referring to catchup on iptv bud

Don't know bazz. Don't see the point of any box with built in app. most suppliers won't let you use them. I may get one for kids room. Little one drives me mad with Coco melon now
Aww bless him at least you know what he's into be good Christmas presents for him I've seen them in a few shops

Aww bless him at least you know what he's into be good Christmas presents for him I've seen them in a few shops
He is going through that difficult stage with his autism mate he knows what he wants but can't talk. So looses his temper goes off his head.

He is going through that difficult stage with his autism mate he knows what he wants but can't talk. So looses his temper goes off his head.
My 3rd eldest was like that couldn't talk then no soon as he went to full time nursery his speach came out of no where

My 3rd eldest was like that couldn't talk then no soon as he went to full time nursery his speach came out of no where
He is at nursery buddy. Our area kids with autism or suspected autism goto nursery from 2.

He is nearly 3 now. It will come I think but may take a while

Like the Op I'm using a Shield too, I've seen a few mention the IPTV Editor app, is this a one and done thing or you have to redo the epg link every week or so or can that be automated somehow? Sorry if its a bit OT here. I had a look at the website and it looked very complicated to me.

Like the Op I'm using a Shield too, I've seen a few mention the IPTV Editor app, is this a one and done thing or you have to redo the epg link every week or so or can that be automated somehow? Sorry if its a bit OT here. I had a look at the website and it looked very complicated to me.
It's all compltley automated mate. It's not a app

Back