iptv/iptv player question

bo11

please see attached pic......
is the thin black line at top of screen normal or something to do with my set up?.....
i`m now using vu+ solo2 and previously a zgemma h2s....the same black line was there with the zgemma too.
thank you.

20171220_140032.jpg

i`ll be a bit more specific.......
i`ve been on iptv for a few months or so and
this is when i first noticed the black line at top of screen on iptv but not sure if it was there straight away, either way i`ve been aware of it for a few months and initially thought it was coming from my providers end and just kind of accepted it although it`s always bothered me,
recently i thought i saw it on a FTA recording although i can`t find the recording now so not 100% sure but that prompted to look at other viewing content through the box to see where and when it shows up,
i`ve always been pretty sure it never shows up when watching live FTA channels through dish (and still am)
i`ve now realised it shows up on iptv player too, probs 90%+ of content i view on there (movies) has black bars top and bottom of screen anyway so this thin black line isn`t visible then,
so aside from if it did actually show up on a FTA recording it looks like its a streaming thing, i`m trying to find out if its something my end or not or if i can get rid of it some how.

Last edited:
There was someone who reported the same problem other day have you tried just your normal tv not your box or iptv to see if it is on the tv itself if not could be something to do with the way your iptv or image is set up

it`s not and never there on normal tv both freesat and freeview.....
i had a search on here and google before posting but could`nt find anything about this thin black line......
i`m on wooshbuild......it can`t be anything to do with a build can it??....i`m pretty clueless and clutching at straws as to what`s causing it.

i posted about it yesterday in satellite section if its that post your thinking of?
got no reply`s there.

Last edited:
Had this on my dads H2S the other day, turned out it was the OSD positioning in the OpenATV menu, the OSD needed to be set to the correct position and the line disappeared.

:(y):
Had this on my dads H2S the other day, turned out it was the OSD positioning in the OpenATV menu, the OSD needed to be set to the correct position and the line disappeared.

Thanks a lot.....i've just adjusted it as far as it will go to the top and it's hardly visible now,
can still just see the bottom of it but loads better.....thanks again :(y):

Back