Iptv issue

Ilsley87

Wondering if anyone can help got smart iptv app and only channel 1 2 3 4 5 and sky one load on wifi, then when I put the same line in my phone and turn WiFi off every channel loads??? It also loads on a friend's isp can anyone help please thanks in advance

Wondering if anyone can help got smart iptv app and only channel 1 2 3 4 5 and sky one load on wifi, then when I put the same line in my phone and turn WiFi off every channel loads??? It also loads on a friend's isp can anyone help please thanks in advance

have you got enough free memory on tv to hold play list?

Yes there's enough free memory it's a strange one this, like I said same line works on my phone gcse iptv app on 4g but when on WiFi the same happens loads channels 1 2 3 4 5 and sly one

Yes there's enough free memory it's a strange one this, like I said same line works on my phone gcse iptv app on 4g but when on WiFi the same happens loads channels 1 2 3 4 5 and sly one
WiFi is shite for smart iptv better on ethanet

I probably should have also mentions it's on firestick so no way to use ethnet and use dto work with old line this is what makes me think maybe isp issue

I probably should have also mentions it's on firestick so no way to use ethnet and use dto work with old line this is what makes me think maybe isp issue
Get duplex on it and send your provider device id and device key or use a better app then smart iptv.
If you had amazon ethanet adaptor you could've had it via ethanet

I am reading this thread with interest, one of the systems we have is a vpn router which connects by Ethernet cable to our bt router, tv, is a Samsung 4K,, do we need to do anything else, as in do I need to put another Ethernet cable from vpn router into to or not, sorry I just have no idea,, many thanks.

I am reading this thread with interest, one of the systems we have is a vpn router which connects by Ethernet cable to our bt router, tv, is a Samsung 4K,, do we need to do anything else, as in do I need to put another Ethernet cable from vpn router into to or not, sorry I just have no idea,, many thanks.
If you want tv behind vpn then you would need to put ethanet from tv into back of vpn router or if you wanted it wireless connect to vpn routers wifi

Ok thanks, am I correct or not in saying the Ethernet cable would be the best way?? I have nanomid on tv now as smart iptv was 100% rubbish.

Ok thanks, am I correct or not in saying the Ethernet cable would be the best way?? I have nanomid on tv now as smart iptv was 100% rubbish.
Yeah ethanet will give direct speeds smart iptv is shite prefer duplex myself as free lol

Back