iptv issues! Please help!

M3SSY87

hi everyone!
Hoping you can help. Running zgemma h25 with Iptv - Have had ‘access denied there is a problem with the connection to the server’ my sub said it’s the box at fault but I’m not so sure. Have tried re-flashing box and re-installing iptv with no such luck same message.Any help would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
hi everyone!
Hoping you can help. Running zgemma h25 with iPab and iptv on virgin broadband. Iptv - Have had ‘access denied there is a problem with the connection to the server’ my sub said it’s the box at fault but I’m not so sure. Have tried re-flashing box and re-installing iptv with no such luck same message.Any help would be greatly appreciated
do not mention server names

if using a plugin to enter credentials - double check user and password. also reset router and then try once router online.

After flashing ipad did you press red button,1 and do the blue system uodate and when it reboots do red button,1 and the yellow emergency update.And are you using the latest ipab image.1.3.6. It could be your suppliers server is down if after entering username and password it is not downloading the bouquets.Have you done the network test under network settings on your box to confirm your network is working.

After flashing ipad did you press red button,1 and do the blue system uodate and when it reboots do red button,1 and the yellow emergency update.And are you using the latest ipab image.1.3.6. It could be your suppliers server is down if after entering username and password it is not downloading the bouquets.Have you done the network test under network settings on your box to confirm your network is working.
Ok I will look into this, bear with me! Thanks for your reply

Back