IPTV, Kodi, Plex, Etc (Which One Is The Best For Watching All Channels)

Hiya,
I want to be able to watch all the Sky Sports Channels, including PPV (Sky Box Office Channels), Also Sky Movie Channels, Other HD Channels, and Pakistani Channels for the granny.
The key for me is the speed (as in no lagging/jittering), the quality (Ideally all channels 1080p or of a very high quality), and reliability (not something that will stop after few months or is always going down).

I used to originally have Sky channels using the Cline and N lines but then that stopped working. After this I went for Virgin Media and now the Sky Sports HD channels have stopped working on this as well as other channels.

Im not very technical as you can probably tell but I just need some advise from you guys in regards what is the best thing for me from Kodi, IPTV, Plex or if there is any other thing that I can get?

Thank you

The answer is still the same as the other day. Firesticks, Formuler & Mags, as a member posted, wait until streams are back before purchasing. Have you checked your download speeds, it could well be it's an issue with your set up..

Hiya Stuss. I will be getting 128mg with Virgin Media over the weekend and also the other day the question was more to do with which device would be best which thanks to you guys its been established that its the Amazon 4k Firestick which I will be purchasing.
The question now is what would work better ie IPTV, Kodi, Plex, or anyhting else?

Thanks

Kodi is shite 90% of stuff doesn't work on it plex is just a library of TV shows movies ect no live channels and IPTV would be your best bet but with what's happening I would just hold off on getting or trying to get IPTV till things are a lot more clearer

Formuler boxs use a partition. One side myiptv app the other side kodi. With the click of your remote. If you have purchased a stick, register it, and side load kodi
( or fork) slamious, on youtube runs ok that will run fine until the chaos dies down..

Nice one guys. As long as I know IPTV is the best thats fine. I dont mind holding off for however long it takes as I still got my VM working.

Will be great if you guys can give me the green light when all this IPTV chaos is over.

Thanks a mill.

Nice one guys. As long as I know IPTV is the best thats fine. I dont mind holding off for however long it takes as I still got my VM working.

Will be great if you guys can give me the green light when all this IPTV chaos is over.

Thanks a mill.
You will see when all sorted forum will be rammed with people wanting iptv lmao

Back