IPTV- M3U file on Openbox V9S how?

Kasim99

How do i add and M3u file to an openbox V9s?
I have tried a few times changing the file name to .m3u but still no luck.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated!

Not sure about v9 but on the v8 you rename file webtv.m3u (filename.filetype) then delete old and update with new. Reboot job done.

Good luck

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

looking for a reliable m3u file for sky sports/ sky sports box office , know of any sites or anyone i can test a sub for 24 hour?

try to make m3u file on usb stick and not work, also rename file to tvlist and still not work
any one no how on openbox v9s
try to make m3u file on usb stick and not work, also rename file to tvlist and still not work
any one no how on openbox v9s

I've managed to get the IPTV working on the V9S and works sweet. Download your m3u playlist and rename it as tvlist.m3u, transfer it to USB (Formatted as FAT32), stick it in and press the IPTV button and your playlist should load.

Video showing it working on mine can be found on my repo, here - http://repo.getrpi.co.uk/IMG_7242.MOV.mov

Is the xtream firmware not available for v9s I know the v8s must be posted away for firmware update but for v9s I'm sure it is available for download. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Is the xtream firmware not available for v9s I know the v8s must be posted away for firmware update but for v9s I'm sure it is available for download. Can anyone shed some light on this?
If you rename file to Webtv.m3u it will also have a file extension of .m3u..in other words it will be seen as Wentv.m3u.m3u and will not work. Just rename it as Webtv and it will also have the .3mu file extension by default.

Hi
Yes u can add your iptv line via xtreme tv on v9s very easily

you can also add it via stalker iptv via mac address

Back