iptv movie4k

kitch1968

Hi Guys. Does anyone know whats happened to movie4k on iptv ?? Ive been running wooshbuild v5 on zgemma h2s for a while now. But lately not sure when movie4k stopped working. its not showing any movie info or films. I dont think its anything to do with box or iptv as other stuff working, just wondered if theres anything that i needed to do to get it working again. did try updating but still no better. Any suggestions appreciated. thanks guys

Possibly down at the minute. I understand 123 movies is back up though. Worth doing another update today. The mod of IPTV works fairly hard to fix problems so could be back up tomorrow but you will probably need to update again.

Possibly down at the minute. I understand 123 movies is back up though. Worth doing another update today. The mod of IPTV works fairly hard to fix problems so could be back up tomorrow but you will probably need to update again.
Ok will keep trying updates, yeah saw 123 movies was back up. just thought movie4k might have gone for good. cheers for reply

Back