IPTV newbie

Hello,
IPTV newbie here...
I have a 1st Gen firestick, I have activated Smart IPTV and found some playlist, that so far seem to be working. HOWEVER every minute or so it buffers. Can anyone help with a possible fix? Thanks in advance
Try with smarters iptv app i have about 6 accounts at the moment what i have got from the internet and when you login you can see how many people are connected.it does go to show really because i have an account there where 5 off us are connected and it runs perfect then pick one with a uk url and 1 connected and its crap.Just make sure your fire stick is near your router.

Get rid of the 1st gen firestick and get a newer version,
The problem of buffering is because the stick can't handle the streams,
Either get 2nd gen firestick for £25 on Amazon or wait till Monday when I've heard the new 4k firestick is on offer for £35.
Beg to differ on that point I have a 1st Gen Firestick using SMART IPTV Player and get no problems at all,when I first used this as a means for iptv I was told to get rid of every app as this only slowed it down and Kodi was nearly almost the reason for this I turned off all app notifications and regularly clear data and cache from the amazon ones that cannot be deleted and enjoy nearly faultless playback yes I get the rare glitch now and again but not constant buffering as TJF2801 is experiencing,speed and server would be a good place to look

Beg to differ on that point I have a 1st Gen Firestick using SMART IPTV Player and get no problems at all,when I first used this as a means for iptv I was told to get rid of every app as this only slowed it down and Kodi was nearly almost the reason for this I turned off all app notifications and regularly clear data and cache from the amazon ones that cannot be deleted and enjoy nearly faultless playback yes I get the rare glitch now and again but not constant buffering as TJF2801 is experiencing,speed and server would be a good place to look
I agree, I highly doubt its the firestick. You need to narrow down the problem and the provider is the first thing to try. If the same thing happens with another provider then you know its a problem your end. If another provider fixes it then it will save you a load of time you would have wasted trying to fix it your end

I’m using smart iptv app on LG tv.
Someone told me to use a better app that’s £20 to buy.
I can’t remember the name, any ideas??

I’m using smart iptv app on LG tv.
Someone told me to use a better app that’s £20 to buy.
I can’t remember the name, any ideas??
I wouldn't pay that for a player it sounds more like a sub with server recommended player...good be wrong

Hi
I'm keen to find a free iptv playlist. I know this probs comes with limitations but could someone suggest what I should be looking out for in the URL? Is it one with Max Connections? Does this prevent buffering? Is there one that can be recommended (PM me if so).

I have used a number of free ones and some work but have a bit of a delay or stick on playback.

I have had someone to install a trial of their playlist and yes it does work fine. I could purchase that but I am now intrigued after doing lots of research to know what to look out for etc etc.

Thanks in advance you awesome people!

Hi
I'm keen to find a free iptv playlist. I know this probs comes with limitations but could someone suggest what I should be looking out for in the URL? Is it one with Max Connections? Does this prevent buffering? Is there one that can be recommended (PM me if so).

I have used a number of free ones and some work but have a bit of a delay or stick on playback.

I have had someone to install a trial of their playlist and yes it does work fine. I could purchase that but I am now intrigued after doing lots of research to know what to look out for etc etc.

Thanks in advance you awesome people!
You get what you pay for!! If you pay nothing you're going to get crap!!!
Pay a decent amount and you will probably have very little glitching and a supplier who will hopefully sort out any problems you might have

I agree with gravehead, I just cant understand why anyone would bother with this stuff, if you want an iptv sub , you are better trying to do it properly and take one out from this site, far far better quality than what you would get with the other stuff, yes it may be free, but its rubbish.

Back