IPTV newbie

There would maybe be one or two providers that would allow their service to work on more than one device, but most would give a multi room sub for a decent price too, I dont think a VPN is needed and I am not a provider.
Yes I'd seen a few offering multi device subs. Even been offered subs from providers on this forum, probably changed there mind now, but I'm only been honest.
I didn't really know anything of what I needed for IPTV and that is why I started this thread, but it appears to of hit some nerves, and seems to of side tracked. But I have learnt a lot, just from the few posts above.

I but thieves are the lowest of the low and if they can get more for nothing, they will..
That's the spirit, welcome to the club, thief :)
Starting off by calling providers thieves and announcing that you intend sharing hasnt done you any favours but theres plenty of providers on ebay, cheap as chips and half as good.
Sorry you didnt like what you heard but people who have just fell off the turnip truck and portray themselves as experts often come unstuck but see how you get on, no nerves of mine have been affected because IPTV isnt my bag but plenty of others will read these posts

Last edited:
That's the spirit, welcome to the club, thief:)
I must of really of hit a nerve with you. Thanks for the name calling, very grown up and helpful. I think you should read all the posts correctly, I said I wouldn't want to profit, you got that wrong, then you'll also see the thieves was bought up by another member. Good to see there's still people like you around, that have absolutely no intention of helping. If you haven't got anything helpful to post, go elsewhere.

I must of really of hit a nerve with you. Thanks for the name calling, very grown up and helpful. I think you should read all the posts correctly, I said I wouldn't want to profit, you got that wrong, then you'll also see the thieves was bought up by another member. Good to see there's still people like you around, that have absolutely no intention of helping. If you haven't got anything helpful to post, go elsewhere.

ok thanks for the advice, will do chief.
Up to now, the only advice you've chosen to take is Nazo's
He joined about a fortnight before you, even though he's got a post count of 56,000, most of them were asking what day it was and whether Man Utd were likely play that day, you'd know all about this given your vast knowledge of the scene and who/what to believe.
The moderator told you in post 2 what was what and several other Veterans of the site have given you good information but you insist on ignoring everything, which begs the question, what are you asking?

At the end of the day it's people like Sky and Virgin that are the thieves, charging £100.00 + a month, I think Cosso you need to re evaluate your comments as saying (It's my money that'll be going to some dodgy dishonest person somewhere) won't do you any favours on this forum and without as you say ,the (dodgy dishonest person) we would all be paying a lot more money so these people are doing us all a favour.

I don't think I need to re evaluate anything I've said on here. Why beat around the bush. I started the thread to learn about IPTV and how to source it freely, but it's now completely obvious that the providers are within these forums as a means to sell a product and by no means educate anyone.
As for profiteering myself, I have absolutely no interest. As for calling people thieves, they weren't my words, but stating dishonest, that is completely accurate. Clear to see, delve a bit to deep and things are twisted against you. But thanks for your time and teaching me a whole lot about the people who operate within this forum.

I don't think I need to re evaluate anything I've said on here. Why beat around the bush. But thanks for your time and teaching me a whole lot about the people who operate within this forum.

Yes, and you are one of these dishonest dodgy people, unless you are suggesting it's just providers who are dishonest and not the end users? - there wouldn't be providers without end users so less of the 'holier than thou' crap please, I know you don't like to admit you're doing anything wrong but not only are you getting channels illegaly, you have announced that you fully intend to share the subscription with friends and relatives

Yes you say "honour amongst thieves", but thieves are the lowest of the low and if they can get more for nothing, they will.
Cosso I'd stop now as you are starting to sound silly, you say thieves are the lowest of the low and if they can get more for nothing they will (see above). Yet you are happy to pay for one line and then using a VPN to spread it around your home instead of paying for more lines which to me means you're getting 'more for nothing' which according to yourself makes you the lowest of the low!!!
We are all technically thieves and law breakers on here!!

I would say the only silly sounding person on here is pabloescaban. At no point have I said I'm not dishonest, the only one trying to justify what he's doing is pabloescaban and with all he says, it's pretty obvious he is a provider and one I would gladly avoid at all costs. You have gone on the defensive, because I ask questions that you clearly want to avoid. Also to point out, I wasn't the original poster of "honour amongst thieves".
The VPN wasn't for the intention of spreading the one sub around the house, as I never knew that was possible.
As for the "thieves lowest of the low" it would all depend in what context you'd like to use it?
As I've already said, this forum is full of providers to sell there product, with no intention to educate anyone as to how to get the services themselves.
So I'm sure you'll be glad to hear, I'll be leaving.

Cosso, you say you came here to learn - you won't find a more knowledgeable forum than this with patient members willing to give their time up to help and guide others through any issues they're having, so if you really do want to learn about iptv then it might be an idea to lose the attitude and also not burn your bridges because it's possible you might need to come back one day.

All posts made last night and today are still there to be read by anyone.
You was also the original poster of 'dodgy and dishonest'.

Cosso, you say you came here to learn - you won't find a more knowledgeable forum than this with patient members willing to give their time up to help and guide others through any issues they're having, so if you really do want to learn about iptv then it might be an idea to lose the attitude and also not burn your bridges because it's possible you might need to come back one day.
It wasn't me who came with an attitude. Certain members got on the defensive and have took the original questions out of context. I was a very active member on other forums years ago, when it was all about programming cards and gave all my knowledge to others, so they could buy the equipment needed to read info from the boxes, then write a paired card. How things have changed.
Not to worry I will find the info I need elsewhere.

giphy.gif

All posts made last night and today are still there to be read by anyone.
You was also the original poster of 'dodgy and dishonest'.
Are you still dribbling on? Never said I wasn't original poster of "dodgy and dishonest". I really think you need to take time to read everything correctly. All you have done from the start is be defensive and then attack with nonsense.

I can only assume you are a provider that's getting there back up? Plenty of places to get IPTV from, I'm just asking the questions. And I know for a fact, I will get a very good provider, as I will research. It's my money that'll be going to some dodgy dishonest person somewhere.

You won't get far saying things like that on here

Reading through this whole thread with interest. So, let me get this right The OP is not happy that no-one on here will tell them how to get IPTV for free or how to set it up for themselves?

Running an IPTV service costs thousands, as you have to pay for servers etc. The average sub costs around £10 a month, so I don't really get what you want. There are plenty of ways to get IPTV for free, just Google it, but when you are getting crap, overloaded servers that provide nothing but trouble you only have yourself to blame. The vast majority of us on here are happy to pay a small amount of money to get a decent service.

No-one is going to tell you how to do it yourself, why would they? If it was that easy and cheap to do it yourself, we would all be doing it. Do your research, it costs a fortune to run a decent IPTV service.

The best way to get all the channels yourself is to sign up to Sky or Virgin, you can watch what you want then. Then feel free to setup your own server and stream them to friends and family and when they want it from you for free, see how happy you are then.

Not particularly interested in getting far within this forum, as it's quite clear the sort of people in here. The post above states "Never said I wasn't original poster of "dodgy and dishonest", so that clearly says yes I said that, which I don't and haven't denied.

Reading through this whole thread with interest. So, let me get this right The OP is not happy that no-one on here will tell them how to get IPTV for free or how to set it up for themselves?

Running an IPTV service costs thousands, as you have to pay for servers etc. The average sub costs around £10 a month, so I don't really get what you want. There are plenty of ways to get IPTV for free, just Google it, but when you are getting crap, overloaded servers that provide nothing but trouble you only have yourself to blame. The vast majority of us on here are happy to pay a small amount of money to get a decent service.

No-one is going to tell you how to do it yourself, why would they? If it was that easy and cheap to do it yourself, we would all be doing it. Do your research, it costs a fortune to run a decent IPTV service.

The best way to get all the channels yourself is to sign up to Sky or Virgin, you can watch what you want then. Then feel free to setup your own server and stream them to friends and family and when they want it from you for free, see how happy you are then.

And as the thread title states "IPTV Newbie", so had no idea of what was involved. But then straight away a certain member got very defensive.

I merely pointed out to you that you had announced you intended to share the IPTV you were looking for, and that the potential supplier was 'dishonest and dodgy' so it was OK.
When you are in a hole, the best thing to do is stop digging.

Back