IPTV Not Working when EPL is on even with VPN

Hi All,
I have both firestick and zgemma running iptv subs. When EPL is on pretty much getting black screens/ no channels with or without VPN ( I have surfshark). Sometimes the picture may come on for a few minutes If I mess around with it and keep trying for a couple of hours...but generally no service at all? I’m with VM isp.
Can anyone help?
Thanks

I have VM and Surfshark setup on enigma2 box and a 4k Firestick.
My current iptv supplier does not require a vpn luckily.
On both devices, I can't stream football with vpn on, but it's fine with vpn off.
When there's no football on it's fine even with vpn.

Hi All,
I have both firestick and zgemma running iptv subs. When EPL is on pretty much getting black screens/ no channels with or without VPN ( I have surfshark). Sometimes the picture may come on for a few minutes If I mess around with it and keep trying for a couple of hours...but generally no service at all? I’m with VM isp.
Can anyone help?
Thanks
Have you turned websafe off on your router?

With Virgin media the tool you want to disable is WEBSAFE.
To do this please follow these steps.
1. Register or sign in at virginmedia.com/myvirginmedia with your primary my virgin media username and password.
2. Click on MY APPS
3. Click Websafe
4. Click on OVERVIEW
5. Turn both VIRUS SAFE and CHILDSAFE off.

Have you turned websafe off on your router?

With Virgin media the tool you want to disable is WEBSAFE.
To do this please follow these steps.
1. Register or sign in at virginmedia.com/myvirginmedia with your primary my virgin media username and password.
2. Click on MY APPS
3. Click Websafe
4. Click on OVERVIEW
5. Turn both VIRUS SAFE and CHILDSAFE off.
And just to add to this post, everyone who /thinks/ theirs is already switched off, it probably isn't.
Virgin reactivate them all the time. I found mine was reactivated earlier today.

CHECK IT REGULARLY AS THEY ARE REACTIVATING THEM ON YOUR ACCOUNTS

Checked mine was off shortly before posting so it ISN'T that.
You don't have a problem streaming live footy with or without a VPN as you posted above.
This is a warning to those having problems even if using a VPN or otherwise struggling.

Mine was disabled years ago but vm re-enabled it

That's not what I posted.
I said I can't stream football WITH a vpn (surfshark).
I can without - at the moment - but who knows for how long, hence my desire to get my vpn to be reliable. Also I'd rather use it anyway if I can to help protect my supplier.

And just to add to this post, everyone who /thinks/ theirs is already switched off, it probably isn't.
Virgin reactivate them all the time. I found mine was reactivated earlier today.

CHECK IT REGULARLY AS THEY ARE REACTIVATING THEM ON YOUR ACCOUNTS

TBH only recently checked and all websafe was off. Which means likely its been off for years.

But as you say they could turn it on any time so best to regularly check if its still off.

That's not what I posted.
I said I can't stream football WITH a vpn (surfshark).
I can without - at the moment - but who knows for how long, hence my desire to get my vpn to be reliable. Also I'd rather use it anyway if I can to help protect my supplier.
You tried different locations

You tried different locations
Yes the ones I tried seem to be bad at the same time. London, Manchester, Glasgow, Netherlands, Belgium. Speedtest through the vpn gives 60mbps+ yet can't stream 720p/25 footy unless I turn it off. Maybe the vpns are overloaded when football is on.

Back